ARE YOU NEW TO NEW VINTAGE?
You are in the right place!
We want everyone to feel connected at New Vintage Church. Our hope is to help you avoid feeling that you don’t know how to get involved or how to make relational connections. Our New to New Vintage church night is for you! Whether you just visited for the first time, or you have been with us awhile, if you have never been, you are invited!
New to New Vintage Night starts at 7pm and ends at 8:15pm, on the 4th Wednesday of the month. Childcare is complimentary and the dress is casual. On this night you will get an overview of who we are as a community, how you can grow with us, and how to connect with us.
Here's what you can expect on this very fun night:
- Light snacks are provided
- A lively, welcoming and fun environment
- An introduction to our staff and team leads
- A brief version of our history as a church
- An overview of our culture—the things that matter the most to us
- You will find out about what services we offer, besides Sunday services
- We cover ways to grow in faith, including baptism
- We discuss how to be a part of one of our amazing teams
- You will find out why we encourage people to become an official member
- There is an introduction to our outreaches in the community and how to get involved
- We highlight upcoming events for relationship building times
- And we follow that up with a question and answer time
New to New Vintage is THE BEST place to start with us.
See you there!