Digital Media Specialist
Organization: New Vintage Church
Hours: Tue-Fri (9-5) Sun (8-12:30, 6-8:30) with some other weekend and evening commitments
The Digital Media Specialist will primarily focus on influencing and managing the church’s brand through producing creative content. This person will communicate the messaging of New Vintage Church through graphic design and video production projects. The Digital Media Specialist will also be responsible for developing and administering social media and website content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the organization. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media and website data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Work with various church ministries to collect and communicate information about events and opportunities happening within that specific ministry. This would include website and app updates, social media posts, video announcements, and graphics for print.
-Complete projects by coordinating with outside vendors (online vendors and printers).
-Maintain and update all aspects of our website and app
-Create and post content (graphic and video) to all online platforms that support the church’s ministry goals.
- Respond to and disseminate information from all social media inquiries, event responses, and reviews.
- Monitor and analyze activity on social platforms to evaluate effectiveness of activity and campaigns
- Write copy for marketing campaigns (email, text, social)
- Graphic Design experience
- Video editing experience
- Understanding of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Proficiency with social platforms and programs such as Facebook (Facebook Ads a plus), Instagram, YouTube, twitter
- Strong copywriting skills. Excellent grammar and fluent English a must.
- Have a background in content creation, social media, or digital marketing
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite or other graphic design software.
- Some experience using video editing software
- A bachelor’s degree or applicable work experience. (preferably in marketing or communication or graphic design).
- Demonstrable experience managing the social media efforts of an organization.
- Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
- A teachable self-starter.
- A growing Christian faith and character.
- A commitment to the mission of the church.
If you are interested in this position please SUBMIT a resume and employment application using the APPLY NOW button at the bottom of your screen. Position will be open until filled.